The library is named after AB 'Banjo' Paterson, one of the School's most famous Old Boys (1875-1881).
It contains seating for 200 pupils in a variety of areas. Most items in the library are available for loan.
- Books - over 50,000 volumes (10,000 are fiction)
- Magazines, journals and newspapers
- DVDs and CDs
- Audio books on CD - mainly fiction
- Online databases and encyclopedias
- Syllabus and course outlines from the NSW Board of Studies
- The Sydneian 1875 - current
- University handbooks
The library is open from 7:30am - 6:00pm on school days.
The Library will be closed during the holiday period.
Boys who would like to work in a library when the School Library is closed could try the State Library of NSW on Macquarie Street, or their own local public library.