Interested parents should contact the Enrolments Secretary by telephone on (02) 8302 5218 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The main points of entry into the School are Preschool, Kindergarten, Year 3 and Year 5. Each year the School has a limited number of places available in Years 1, 2, 4 and 6 and enquiries into these years can be made at any time during the year.
For young boys entering Preschool or Kindergarten, an informal play based assessment establishes readiness for our programme. Assessments for boys in Years 3-6 become more formalised as a boy gets older. Boys who perform well in their entrance assessments are invited for an interview with the Headmaster, accompanied by their parents.
Assessment Dates for 2020 places
- Preschool entry for 2020 will be held in August 2019
- Kindergarten entry for 2020 will be held in March/April 2019
- First entry assessments for Year 5 2020 will be held on Saturday, 4 May 2019
- First entry assessments for Year 3 2020 will be held on Saturday, 25 May 2019
- For Year 3 and for Year 5, the second small group entry assessment will be held in the following weeks on a school day for a few hours in the morning.